Equans Digital, whose registered office is located at 55 rue Louis Blanc 92400 Courbevoie, is required, as part of its activities, to process a large amount of personal data from users.
Aware of the importance of this data, Equans Digital is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). As a responsible player, Equans Digital has issued this Personal Data Protection Charter to clearly reaffirm its commitments based on the main principles of the RGPD.
Thus, EQUANS makes the following commitments:
- Provide clear and transparent information on the use of personal data at all times;
- Collect personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Ansure at all times that the data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes;
- Purge or anonymize processed personal data when retention periods are reached;.
- To ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed;
- To respect the exercise of the rights of the persons concerned within the time limits set;
- To not re-use the data collected for purposes other than those for which they were initially collected.
Equans Digital is responsible for processing personal data relating to the management of the website you visit. This Charter provides you with all the information you need to understand the processing in place.